The beauty of Poland

 Have you ever been so tired that you couldn't get out of bed and every thought of studying causes panic attacks? This is my reality. Studying two courses of study overwhelms me a lot. There is no time for rest, even at the weekend. Why is there no more than 24 hours a day? I'm sick of all this. The only thing that helps me survive is the thought of traveling.

Unfortunately, now there is no need to dream about further travels, but I would like to tell you about my favorite place in Poland. Most of you have been to some exotic countries, but you don't know the beauty of your home country. The trips help me to clear my head of excess thoughts. I love spending time surrounded by nature. However, I do not like going to the sea. There are always a lot of people there, noise and unpleasant ambience. That is why I have been going on vacation in the mountains for over 10 years. Nevertheless, these are not ordinary high mountains. This is the Low Beskids. Wild and undiscovered areas. This is the real end of the world on the border with Slovakia, so there are not many tourists there. But there are great horses there! You didn't think that I spend my free time without horses? That's ridiculous. In the Low Beskid Mountains there are bred huculs. Horses, which move easily over these not too high mountains. They are small, but very strong, but most importantly they love to cuddle and spend time with people. In my opinion, you cannot be closer to nature than riding through the forest on the back of a horse. Just look at this view! 

(photo taken by me)

But what if you can't ride a horse? You can learn or go on a hike in the mountains. There is also a lot of Lemkos in the Low Beskids. It is also an ideal place to learn something about their culture. I hope I've persuaded you. Poland is beautiful but you have to look at it from a different perspective.

See you in the Low Beskids!



Comments

Popular Posts